Things To Consider While Looking For A Washing Machine
Talk about the essential appliances for the contemporary home, and you have the washing machine. If you need to replace an old product, or need one for your new home, you have to consider a few things listed below.
- Consider your requirements. How many members would use the machine each day? In short, the first consideration is the load capacity. Washing machines with higher load obviously cost more and must be selected carefully.
- Front load. Top load. Now this is a matter of choice, but both have a few pros and cons. Front loaders are great if you want to reduce the energy bills and don’t like loud noises in the house, but these also have smell issues. Top loaders are usually cheaper.
- What’s the energy rating of the product? Washing machines are often used daily, and therefore, energy ratings are important to reduce the bills. Make sure that you pick at least a 4-star and 5-star one.
- Consider the brand. Some washing machine brands are obviously better than others, so check the reviews before taking a call. Keep in mind that some brands do offer more models for different budgets. You can check some options at https://www.meselectros.com/categorie-produit/laveuses.
- Set a budget. Washing machines can cost as much as $3,000, so always set a budget before looking for options. A good brand and a well-reviewed machine is worth paying some extra bucks.
- Warranty on the product. In general, most washing machines come with a warranty of 1-2 years, but some may five a 5-year warranty too. Check for that, and if possible, consider paying more for extended warranty.
- Go for a newer model. Appliance technologies keep changing, and therefore, new models are launched every now and then. Don’t buy something that was launched five years back, because it may be hard to find replacement parts.
- Buy online. If you want more options and wish to save a few bucks, check the online stores, which usually stock most brands. You may also want to consider if there are EMI and more payment choices.
- Check the available space. Homeowners often end up buying machines that won’t the laundry room. If the door of the washing machine is hit by the door or wall each time, it may get damaged soon. Always take measurements before taking a call.
Shortlist a few options now and take your call after reading reviews.